Cotton Exchange Old Hall Street Liverpool Merseyside L3 9LQ0151 236 8871
Full Time Position
Closing date: Friday, 15th March 2024
We’re looking for a Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence Solicitor/Legal Executive 2 years pqe + to join the team in our Liverpool office.
This is a varied role in a busy team.
• Day to day management of mixed claimant personal injury and clinical negligence caseload
• Taking calls and enquiries from clients
• Updating clients on case progress
• Communicating with courts, counsel, experts and agencies
• Dealing with clients both in person and remotely where necessary
• Proactive in development of new work for the team and working with existing business contacts.
• Work with marketing team, producing blog content in relation to personal injury work
The right person for this job will;
• Have at least two years pqe experience of dealing with claimant personal injury and clinical negligence matters including taking them to trial (essential)
• Have experience of submitting claims through the MOJ portal
• Have a great work ethic
• Work well within a vibrant team
• Be a self-starter and always ready to get involved
• Be organised
• Be ambitious
• Be open to developing skills in niche areas e.g. historic abuse cases
• Capable of managing an ongoing small caseload of Legally Aided claims against public authorities (training can be provided)
• Have good decision-making skills
• Confident in dealing with people
• Be flexible and able to accommodate client or team needs
• Have great time management skills and be able to prioritise
• Experience of Case Management Systems and Laserforms (essential)
Please note interviews may take place in person or via video call.