Will Writing Solicitors
Expert wills and probate solicitors, Liverpool
Your Will is probably one of the most important documents you will make. Often, people put off making a Will or avoid doing it altogether. It’s a hard thing to think about, particularly if you have a number of assets or beneficiaries. It’s your responsibility to ensure that family and loved ones get the best possible outcome, which is why it’s important to speak to a Will and probate specialist about your estate. Whether you have a number of assets to give away or very few, it’s still important to lay your wishes out in a legal document. You’ve worked hard for your assets and it’s important they get left to the right people in as stress-free a way as possible.
Our team of expert Wills and probate solicitors can help you manage and organise your assets in a professional and caring manner. It’s important to consult a Will and probate solicitor, especially when your circumstances include:
- Sharing a property with a significant other, spouse or civil partner
- If you want to leave property to someone who can’t care for themselves
- If there are several people trying to claim ownership over your assets, such as a second spouse or children from another marriage
- If you are running a business and need to leave ownership or control to someone in the event of your death
- If your permanent address is outside of the UK or you have property overseas
- If you have people under the age of 18 in your care who need that need a legal guardian
Whilst these complexities are common, there are still nuances within each that need to be considered. Our team of Liverpool probate solicitors are familiar with all areas of Wills and probate and can help you create the best possible outcome. We work closely with you to define and organise your assets to the benefit of everyone you want to consider in your Will.
And it’s not just assets you need to think about. Our team can help you create the most tax-efficient Will possible. Our Wills and probate solicitors in Liverpool will work hard to ensure your loved ones get the most from your estate as possible. We also offer Will storage services to help secure your document and keep it safe until it’s needed.
Speak to our team about making a Will
Our friendly, professional team are here to help you through what can be a confusing and difficult document to make. If you’re ready to make a Will, or want advice about making one, our team of probate solicitors can help. Get in touch with us today on 0151 236 8871 or by filling out our contact form below.