Trust Dispute Solicitors
Trust Law is complex, but at Morecrofts, our Private Client Solicitors have a wealth of experience in providing expert advice on trusts created both during your lifetime and upon your death.
Our specialist Private Client team can assist you in the following matters:
- Establishing and administration of trusts, preparation of accounts for trustees and preparation of trust tax returns.
- Advising on trusts to provide income for a surviving spouse or to protect assets for a vulnerable child or other relative.
- Ensuring wealth passes to future generations whilst minimising the inheritance tax liability.
- Protecting business assets for your family.
- Drafting your Will to include discretionary trusts to protect your assets from being swallowed up in care fees or for your children if your spouse should re-marry.
For more information call 0151 236 8871, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form.