Message us via WhatsApp

Shared Ownership Lease Solicitors

It is becoming popular to purchase a share in a property, particularly if you are unable to raise the finance required for the full purchase price. You would own a percentage of the house with the original developer or a housing association retaining the remaining share and you would pay rent on the part that they have kept.

We will make sure that the documents, which are more complex than normal purchase documents has been correctly prepared to cover your share of the ownership and the part you are renting and that you have the option to purchase the remaining in the future.

To find out more or to speak to someone, call 0151 236 8871, email or use our contact form.

Was this article helpful?

Call: 0151 236 8871 Email: Call: 0151 236 8871