Fixed Costs for Business to Business Debt Claims
Below are our fixed prices for business to business debt claims. These costs apply where your claim is in relation to an unpaid invoice which is not disputed. If the other party disputes your claim at any point, we will discuss any further work required and provide you with revised advice about further costs. This could be on a fixed fee (e.g. if a one off letter is required), or an hourly rate if more extensive work is necessary.
Our fee includes:-
- Taking your instructions and reviewing documentation.
- Sending a letter before action.
- If the debt is not paid, drafting and issuing the claim.
- Where no Acknowledgment of Service or Defence is received, applying to the court to enter judgment in default.
Anyone wishing to proceed with a claim should note that:-
- Even if your claim is successful you may not be able to recover all of our fee from the debtor.
- Interest may take the debt into a higher banding, with a higher cost.
- The costs quoted above do not include enforcement costs which may be necessary, such as instructing bailiffs.