Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims

For victims of criminal injury, very often their lives are never the same again. No amount of money can make up for the pain and anguish but it might at least go some way to ease the suffering.

If you have been injured as a result of someone else’s criminal act, even if they have not been convicted, you might be able to claim compensation. The Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority is a Central Government fund which exists to compensate victims of violent crime.

At Morecrofts we have a highly experienced team of expert Criminal Injury lawyers who will act for you in your claim. We will guide you through the procedure and, if necessary, represent you at an appeal hearing to make sure that you recover the compensation you deserve.

We understand that this can be an emotional time and you can be assured that we will deal with you sympathetically but professionally, making the process as pain free as possible.

To find out more about our first class legal services call us on 0151 2368871, email or use our enquiry form.

Was this article helpful?

Call: 0151 236 8871 Email: Call: 0151 236 8871

Special Educational Needs

Parents of Children with special educational needs often have to fight to get the additional provision which their children need.

More info Link

Probate Disputes

Disputes between family members over the contents of a Will can be difficult, we can help resolve the issues.

More info Link

Trips Slips and Other Accidents

If you have been injured as a result of a slipping or tripping accident, you may be entitled to claim compensation for your injuries and other losses.

More info Link

General Litigation

Things don't always go smoothly, and if you feel let down we can help in many ways.

More info Link

Disability Discrimination in Education

If your child is being discriminated against, we can talk you through options.

More info Link

Property Litigation

Property disputes can be very stressful. We can help you settle it and get the best result.

More info Link

Clinical Negligence

If you have been the victim of a medical mistake, our experts will guide you honestly and clearly.

More info Link

School Exclusions

If your child is excluded from school, it can be a shock. WE can give you the best advice on what steps to take to check the decision and process have been carried out fairly.

More info Link

Cohabitation Disputes

When a relationship breaks down, you may need legal help to deal with practicalities.

More info Link

Notices to Quit

You may have to serve a notice to quit on the tenant to bring the tenancy to an end for you to regain possession of the property.

More info Link