Commercial Disputes Solicitors
There are some disputes which, despite the best efforts of an individual or business, cannot be easily resolved without legal support. Your dispute may relate to:
- Breach of contract claims
- Professional negligence actions
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Injunctions and other equitable remedies
- Construction disputes
- Property issues for owners, landlords or tenants, whether the premises are commercial or residential.
- Corporate insolvency
- Boundary disputes
In cases like these, our team of expert commercial litigators can offer you practical, effective support to protect your rights and interests. We can deal with both County Court and High Court actions on your behalf or use alternative methods, such as mediation, if appropriate.
We understand how worrying legal costs can be so we have a range of payment options available to suit your budget and needs. We offer fixed fee packages for many of our services alongside our traditional fee system and we will help you to decide which option is right for you.
To find out more about our first class legal services call us on 0151 668 0289 or use the enquiry form.