Administering the Estate
Dealing with a deceased person’s estate is often complex, confusing and stressful whether someone has made a Will or not and may involve:
- Completing an Inheritance Tax return
- Payment of Inheritance Tax (if necessary)
- Obtaining a Grant of Probate
- Collecting in the deceased‘s assets
- Paying all outstanding debts and funeral expenses
- Settling any gifts specified in the Will
- Selling property & shares
- Dealing with other tax issues (income tax, capital gains tax)
- Setting up trust funds (if required)
- Payment of the remaining Estate funds
We understand how worrying legal costs can be so we have a range of payment options available to suit your budget andneeds. We offer fixed fee packages for many of our services alongside our traditional fee system and we will help you to decide which option is right for you.
To find out more about our first class legal services call us on 0151 668 0295 or use the enquiry form.