When planning how you will provide for your loved ones upon your death you may want to consider setting up trusts.
This is a complex area of Law but at Morecrofts, our Private Client team have a wealth of experience in providing expert advice on trusts created both during your lifetime and upon your death.
Our specialist Private Client team can assist you in the following matters:
- Establishing trusts, administration of trusts, preparation of accounts for trustees and preparation of trust tax returns.
- Advising on trusts to provide income for a surviving spouse or to protect assets for a vulnerable child or other relative.
- Ensuring wealth passes to future generations whilst minimising the inheritance tax liability.
- Protecting business assets for your family.
- Drafting your Will to include discretionary trusts to protect your assets from being swallowed up in care fees or for your children if your spouse should re-marry.
We understand how worrying legal costs can be so we have a range of payment options available to suit your budget and needs. We offer fixed fee packages for many of our services alongside our traditional fee system and we will help you to decide which option is right for you.
To find out more about our first class legal services call us on 0800 949 9123 or use the enquiry form.