Other Problems with Schools, Universities or Colleges

There are a number of problems which can arise with schools that do not fall into any specific category. These include issues such as bullying, mistreatment, or arrangements for transport to school. We might be able to help you with resolving these problems and can certainly advise you as to whether there is any action that can be taken to help your child.

We can also assist with complaints to the Local Education Authority or the Local Government Ombudsman over a variety of issues. We can assist you with complaints or taking action against Independent schools, or objections to school closures in your area.

At Morecrofts, our specialist education team deal with a wide variety of issues with schools, universities and colleges. We know that education doesn’t always end with leaving school. Our expert education team will help students who have difficulties at college or university, whether that is because of the course, disciplinary issues, or additional provision required due to their needs or disabilities. We can assist you with a complaint to the Office of the Independent Adjudicator (OIA) which deals with complaints against universities and represent you at disciplinary hearings if necessary.

We understand how worrying legal costs can be so we have a range of payment options available to suit your budget and needs. We offer fixed fee packages alongside our traditional fee system and we will help you to decide which option is right for you.

To find out more about our first class legal services call us on 0800 949 9123 or use the enquiry form.