Matrimonial Property

When a marriage or civil partnership breaks down it may be necessary to sell or transfer any property held in the joint names of those in the marriage or civil partnership.

Whether this is an amicable agreement or under the order of the courts our family and property teams will liaise to handle the matter quickly and sensitively.

To find out more about our first class legal services call us on 0800 949 9123 or use the enquiry form.