Discharging Care Orders

If your child or children have been made the subject of a care order but you believe that your circumstances have changed significantly and you would seek to apply to the court for the return of your children to your care, you can apply to the court for discharge of the care order.

The court would have to be satisfied that there has been a significant change in your circumstances and that the problems that were originally presented in the case had been resolved. They would also have to be satisfied that any change in the day to day arrangements for the child or children were in their best interests.

At Morecrofts, our expert team of family law specialists will be able to advise you from the outset whether your case has a realistic prospect of success and the steps that you would need to take to try and achieve a successful outcome at court.

We will work with you, the courts and Social Services to try and achieve the result you desire, if it is reasonable. We will be honest, open and committed to your case with our large team of Public Law Specialists.

To find out more about our first class legal services call us on 0800 949 9123 or use the enquiry form.