Contact with Children in Care

Whether you are a parent or a family member of a child who is being looked after by a Local Authority you may wish to have contact with that child, but believe that the current arrangements are not sufficient or there may in fact be no arrangements at all.

At Morecrofts, our team of family law specialists can advise you based on the circumstances of your individual case whether the current arrangements are appropriate or whether they should be reviewed, or indeed whether you have a case to make an application for contact.

We have an expert team who are dedicated to dealing with public law matters and will provide you with clear, sensible legal advice and will make applications to the court on your behalf should your situation warrant it.

To find out more about our first class legal services call us on 0800 949 9123 or use the enquiry form.