Merseyside Independent Business (MIB) Awards
Merseyside Independent Business Awards 2017 will take place on Thursday 12th October
We are delighted to announce that Merseyside Independent Business Awards 2017 are now open for entries.
The Awards were set up by Morecrofts Solicitors in 2013, to celebrate the 200th Anniversary of the independent business. Headline sponsor of the awards is the Liverpool BID Company.
The ceremony will take place on Thursday, October 12 2017 at Rum Warehouse, Titanic Hotel, Liverpool.
- Businesses entering must have head quarters based in Merseyside, Liverpool City Region (Liverpool, Wirral, Knowsley, St Helens, Sefton, Halton).
- Businesses entering must be fully independent, free from outside control and be privately owned.
- Supporting evidence, such as testimonials, photographs, business accounts information can be submitted if desired.
- This must be no more than three pages and can be emailed in PDF format along with completed entry form.
- All information and supporting evidence will be treated in the strictest confidence – information will be shared with MIB judges only.
- Deadline for entry form submission is 5pm on Friday, August 11 2017. Entries made after this date will not be submitted to judges.
To enter your business please fill in the relevant entry form below;
Click on your chosen category/categories to donwload your entry form.
- Best Place to Stay
- Retailer of the Year
- Culture & Tourism Business of the Year
- Health and Beauty Business of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Best Creative Business
- The Community Impact Award
- Best Start Up (2 years or under)
- Business Person of the Year
- Restaurant of the Year
- Business and Professional Services Company of the Year
- Trades or Manufacturing Business of the Year
- Digital & technology Business of the Year
Please return your completed for via email to
If you would like to nominate another Independent Business for an award, you can do so here
Watch the video from last year’s awards ceremony here
If you would like any further information on MIB Awards please contact Rebecca Keegan on 0151 236 8871 or email email@example.com
@MIBAwards #MIB17 #BePartOfIt
THANK YOU TO OUR CATEGORY SPONSORS